Cast Iron Kadhai 10″ ( Machined Smooth )
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,490.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,490.00
- Unit price
- Cast Iron Kadhai is suitable for all varieties of food like Curries ,Gravies and Deep fries. It is a versatile and healthy frying pan for you and your family.
- Fortifies your food with Iron. Makes your food rich in Iron which in turn Boosts your family’s immunity. Food tastes great.
- It is naturally non-stick. Pre-Seasoned with TilCrust™ – A proprietary mixture of Natural Cold-Pressed Vegetable Oils.
- Perfect size for a small family; Diameter 260mm | 26 cms | 10 inches; Weight: 2.54 Kgs; Thickness: 4.5mm; Capacity: 3 Litres.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktop, Ceramic Cooktop, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves). 3 Years warranty against manufacturing defects.
Pre-Seasoned Kadhai is ready-to-use right out of the box :
To provide you with a ready to use cast-iron kadhai, all our cast-iron cookware pass through factory pre-seasoning stage in which natural cold pressed oil is used on these high head allowing the polymers to create an initial layer of seasoning. This one factory seasoned layer is equivalent 10-15 rounds of normal home seasoning. The normal cast iron seasoning we create at home is attained when the fats and oils used in cooking is collected on the cast iron.
This makes our cast iron cookware completely ready to be used straight out of the box. No initial seasoning is required. However; in order to maintain the factory-seasoned cast iron layer you need to season it from time to time. Factory seasoning is just a kick-start to your cookware’s seasoning life. Not to forget that seasoning is an ongoing course. If you want your cast iron to maintain a perfect black, non-stick patina, then get started with the cooking. Regular use and proper maintenance is the key to a coveted black non-stick surface.
Dual Handle :
The dual handle design provides great control, easy lift and easily move around your kitchen. No matter where this pan is used or stored, the dual handle design reduces its footprint to save space while providing a good grip. No screws, no rivets, no weld joints. Comfortable depth. Easy pouring lips on both sides so that no ‘pan-juices’ get wasted.
Superior heat retention :
The superior heating technology allows food to cook evenly. It also allows heat retention, this great feature that allows energy saving.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Cast iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new cast iron kadhai inside and out.
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire.
- Cook up a storm.
Maintenance & care :
Ensure that proper care is taken by seasoning with a cooking oil after each use. To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your kadhai with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe.
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.