Baliiva 85 Grams (3 oz) Cast Iron Seasoning Oil for Cast Iron Tawa | Skillet | Grill Pan | Dutch Oven and Griddle
- Regular price
- Rs. 298.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 298.00
- Unit price
- ✔ ALL IRON COOKWARE: Works on cast iron cookware and carbon steel cookware. Use it on your tawa, skillet, wok, grill pan or dutch oven.
- ✔ EASE OF USE: Baliiva makes seasoning cast iron cookware a breeze, just slick the bar on your pan, a light rub using a kitchen towel and your good to go. Our blend of beeswax, soybean oil and coconut oil, makes the seasoning adhere to the pan like glue. Thus the seasoning on the pan will last for longer. The seasoning also protects your cookware from rust.
- ✔ NON-TOXIC: There are no chemicals or preservatives used in the manufacturing process, thus making Baliiva completely non-toxic. Our seasoning protects and condition your cast iron cookware, naturally. Great for initial seasoning of your bare cast iron skillet and for maintenance.
- ✔ ADD IRON TO FOOD: Cast iron cookware infuses iron to your food, thus increasing your haemoglobin and treating Anemia.
- ✔ WOOD CONDITIONER: Baliiva works great on chopping/cutting boards as an excellent wood conditioner. Beeswax is naturally antibacterial and reconditions your wooden cooking spoons as well.
Baliiva is a non-stick seasoning that combines Beeswax, ethically sourced from the bee farms of Surat, Gujarat, India, filtered Soybean Oil and Coconut Oil to give you the most non-toxic cooking experience. Baliiva eases the process of seasoning your cookware and gives you more time for cooking and spending less time on maintaining your cookware. We all want to cook in non-toxic cookware but want the luxury of non-stick. Fulfill your non-stick desires without the need to sacrifice your higher taste of cooking in steel and iron cookware. Cooking without Baliiva is just like cooking without your strength. Our product is made using vegetable oils (Soybean Oil and Coconut Oil) and Beeswax which makes it non-toxic. We source our beeswax from bee farms that follow cruelty free process for extraction of their honey and beeswax. Works great on cast iron, carbon steel, terracotta, clay-ware and wood. How to use Baliiva : 4 Simple Steps to Non-Stick Non-Toxic Cookware - 1) Clean your cookware after every use : Wipe the interior surface of still-warm cookware with paper towels to remove any excess food and oil. Rinse under hot running water, scrubbing with nonmetal brush or nonabrasive scrub pad to remove any traces of food. You may use Kosher Salt to remove rust or for deeper cleaning. 2) Wipe Dry after each wash ; It is essential to wipe your cookware after each wash. Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel. 3) Apply a thin layer of Baliiva : On a slight heated plan, apply a thin layer of Baliiva both on the cooking surface and the outsides. Once applied, use a kitchen towel to wipe excess. 4- Smoke to Season : Heat the pan on the stove for a couple of minutes or upto 45 minutes at 450 °F in the oven. Yes it would smoke a lot, be sure to keep your kitchen ventilated. Let the pan cool down to touch before you use your pan. Repeat the above the steps for two to three cycles for the perfect seasoning. Happy Healthy Cooking !!
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.