Trilonium Iron Curved | Concave Roti Tawa 24 cm
- Regular price
- Rs. 990.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 990.00
- Unit price
- Diameter – 240 mm | 24 cm | 9.4 inches and easy to handle; Weight – 1.11 kgs; Thickness – 3mm.
- This tawa can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Electric Grills, Ceramictops.
- Best to prepare crispy dosas, chapathi, phulka, paratha, pizza, shallow frying fish, potatoes and much more on day to day basic. It is a versatile and healthy pan for you and your family.
- TRILONIUM – The power of IRON: There is a noticeable difference in food that’s cooked in cast iron cookware. Fortifies your food with IRON.
Trilonium Iron Tawa is perfect for professional or for home use. Meals are always tastier if you have hot and yummy parathas or dosas to eat. To make these, you require a good tawa. Therefore, if you want to buy a new tawa for your kitchen so that you can make food with less oil, you can check out this Trilonium Iron Tawa. The heavy gauge iron can maintain very low temperature , as well as endures high temperature making the pan highly efficient and versatile. It is toughened and durable and takes high heat for browning and searing with oil for a natural,easy-release finish that improves with use. Guaranteed without PTFE or PFOA and is chemical free; naturally non-stick after seasoning.
Trilonium roti tawa is constructed in the right size of 22 cm, which makes perfect sized roti to be served fresh and hot. Roti’s taste much better in Iron tawa compared to other vessels. It is suitable for all food like chapathi, phulka, paratha, shallow frying fish, potatoes and other items. It is a versatile and healthy tawa for you and your family.
Country Of Origin: India.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
Has a convenient bakelite handle for an easy grip and maneuver, which is bound to make it your favourite piece of cookware in the kitchen. Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use.
Superior Heat Retention :
As the entire surface gets heated up quickly and evenly, you’re able to complete cooking in a very short period of time. Metal objects, such as knives, forks and spatulas are perfectly safe to use on the surface.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Iron care booklet.
- The magical ability to make soft rotis, crispy round buttery dosa like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new iron tawa inside and out.
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.