Trilonium Iron Tadka Pan 12 cm
- Regular price
- Rs. 490.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 490.00
- Unit price
- Diameter – 120mm / 12 cm / 4.7 inches and easy to handle; Thickness – 3mm; Weight – 0.75 kg.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Electric Stove and Ceramictops.
- It is ideal for making tadka for dal, rasam, sambhar and other gravies.
- TRILONIUM – The power of IRON: There is a noticeable difference in food that’s cooked in cast iron cookware. Fortifies your food with IRON.
Trilonium Iron Skillet is perfect for professional or for home use. Meals are always tastier if you have hot and yummy curries or gravies to eat. To make these, you require a good fry pan. Therefore, if you want to buy a new pan for your kitchen so that you can make food with less oil, you can check out this Trilonium Iron Skillet. The heavy gauge iron can maintain very low temperature , as well as endures high temperature making the pan highly efficient and versatile. It is toughened and durable and takes high heat for browning and searing with oil for a natural,easy-release finish that improves with use. Guaranteed without PTFE or PFOA and is chemical free; naturally non-stick after seasoning.
Though a western invention, skillet has become a popular cookware cutting across cultures and cuisine and Trilonium is launching this with a traditional twist. This is a multi functional cookware can be used for searing, sautéing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. Take advantage of the latest dessert trend and use our skillet to prepare cookies or brownies. Great table presentation and makes perfect baked treats every time. Iron Skillet is a versatile cookware that makes every cooking enjoyable.
Stir fry, sear meat, scrambled eggs to sautéing vegetables and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron! You’ll be able to experience a hearty breakfast skillet or a mouthwatering steak. Elevate your cooking experience with cast iron and experience the benefits of a chemical free non-stick pan, add iron to your meals, and much more. This skillet has been wonderfully constructed which ensures a long-lasting product that is reliable for everyday use.
Country Of Origin: India.
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :Has a convenient bakelite handle for an easy grip and maneuver, which is bound to make it your favourite piece of cookware in the kitchen. Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use.
Superior Heat Retention :As the entire surface gets heated up quickly and evenly, you’re able to complete cooking in a very short period of time. Metal objects, such as knives, forks and spatulas are perfectly safe to use on the surface.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Iron cookware care booklet.
- The magical ability to make curries, deep frying delicious food items like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with Iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet.
- Wash, dry and season your new iron fry pan inside and out.
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.