Trilonium Pre-Seasoned Carbon Steel Skillet / Fry Pan (Diameter 24cm / 9.6 inches)
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,299.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,299.00
- Unit price
- TRILONIUM – The power of IRON: There is a noticeable difference in food that’s cooked in cast iron cookware. Fortifies your food with IRON.
- Perfect size for a small family – Diameter 240 mm / 24 cms / 9.6 inches and easy to handle; Weight : 0.8 kg; Thickness – 2mm.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves ).
- Used for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying.
- Refer user guide below before using the product .
Trilonium Carbon Steel Skillet is perfect for professional, home or camp use. And like all our cast iron cookware, these pans are pre-seasoned and ready to use. The heavy gauge carbon steel can maintain very low temperature , as well as endures high temperature which makes the pan highly efficient and versatile . It is toughened and durable and takes high heat for browning and searing with oil for a natural,easy -release finish that improves with use. Guaranteed without PTFE or PFOA and is chemical free ; naturally non-stick after seasoning.
Trilonium pre-seasoned carbon steel skillet is a multi purpose cookware used for searing, sauteing, simmering, braising, baking, roasting, and frying. Every Product of ours has been designed for practical day to day use. We pay a lot of attention to its dimensions and weight. If it’s too light it would be easy to handle but then its heat retention would also be very less and food would get burnt soon. If it’s too heavy it would become difficult to handle and take longer to get heated initially. With all this in mind we strike the right balance in design and we call it Practical Design. This skillet is a valuable piece in any kitchen. Carbon steel frying pan performs exceptionally well in residential kitchens and is actually preferred in professional kitchens.Whether you’re frying up a couple of eggs or perfecting a pan sauce.
Country Of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned skillet is ready-to-use right out of the box :
Our carbon steel skillet completely ready to be used straight out of the box. Refer user guide below before using the product .
Long, Easy-Grip Handles :
Has a convenient handle for an easy grip and maneuver, which is bound to make it your favourite piece of cookware in the kitchen. The handle angle is conducive for any stovetop. Three steel rivets hold the handle securely.
Superior Heat Retention :
The pan is built in a way that ensures excellent heat distribution. This in turn makes cooking on it much easier and significantly speeds it up. Less time needed to stir up your favorite meal. Metal objects, such as knives, forks and spatulas are perfectly safe to use on the surface. Carbon steel pans work exceedingly well with electric and induction cooktops too. In fact, they work on all heat sources except microwave ovens.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Carbon steel cookware care booklet.
- The magical ability to sear, fry, sauteé a delicious meal, bake like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with cast iron!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet
- Wash, dry and season your new carbon steel fry pan inside and out
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.