Trilonium Pre-Seasoned Mild Carbon Steel | Heavy Weigh Iron Thickness – 8mm Square Pathri Tawa 31cm
- Regular price
- Rs. 2,290.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 2,290.00
- Unit price
- Size – 31cm X 31cm and easy to handle; Thickness – 8 mm; Weight – 5.8 kgs.
- Can be used on LPG Stovetops, Induction Cooktops, Open Fires, Charcoals, Electric Grills, Ceramictops, Electric Ovens (OTGs) (Do not use it in Microwaves ).
- Perfect for making dosas, omelettes, parathas, pancakes, aloo tikkis, pan pizzas, kathi rolls and many more delicious recipes on a day to day basis.
- TRILONIUM – The power of IRON: There is a noticeable difference in food that’s cooked in cast iron cookware. Fortifies your food with IRON.
Trilonium Carbon Steel Pathri Tawa is perfect for professional, home or camp use. And like all our cast iron cookware, these pans are pre-seasoned and ready to use. The heavy gauge carbon steel can maintain very low temperature , as well as endures high temperature which makes the pan highly efficient and versatile. Prepare a variety of scrumptious dishes in large volumes and with incredible quickness in the Trilonium Carbon Steel Pathri tawa. The completely flat form of this tawa lets it sit very close to the burner that facilitates in absorbing heat very quickly and evenly transferring the same to the frying surface. As the entire surface gets heated up quickly and evenly, you’re able to complete cooking in a very short period of time. Guaranteed without PTFE or PFOA and is chemical free ; naturally non-stick after seasoning.
Every Product of ours has been designed for practical day to day use. We pay a lot of attention to its dimensions and weight. If it’s too light it would be easy to handle but then its heat retention would also be very less and food would get burnt soon. If it’s too heavy it would become difficult to handle and take longer to get heated initially. With all this in mind we strike the right balance in design and we call it Practical Design. This tawa is a valuable piece in any kitchen. Carbon steel pathri tawa performs exceptionally well in residential kitchens and is actually preferred in professional kitchens.
Country Of Origin: India.
Pre-Seasoned Tawa is ready-to-use right out of the box :
Our carbon steel tawa completely ready to be used straight out of the box. Refer user guide below before using the product .
Dual Handles :
The sturdy handles on either side of the Pathri Tawa enables you to hold and carry it with remarkable ease, which is bound to make it your favourite piece of cookware in the kitchen. The handle angle is conducive for any stovetop.
Superior Heat Retention :
The tawa is built in a way that ensures excellent heat distribution. This in turn makes cooking on it much easier and significantly speeds it up. Less time needed to prepare your favorite meal. Metal objects, such as knives, forks and spatulas are perfectly safe to use on the surface. Carbon steel pans work exceedingly well with electric and induction cooktops too. In fact, they work on all heat sources except microwave ovens.
What You Get :
- Exclusive! Carbon steel cookware care booklet.
- The magical ability to make crispy round buttery dosa like a masterchef and enjoy the added benefits of cooking with carbon steel!.
How to get cooking :
- Follow instructions in included care booklet
- Wash, dry and season your new carbon steel tawa inside and out
- Fire up the stovetop, oven, grill, or campfire
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.