Fe+ Grand Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Tawa 30 cm Dual Handle
- Regular price
- Rs. 1,190.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 1,190.00
- Unit price
- STRONG & DURABLE:- Size : Diameter - 300mm | 30 cm | 12 inches; Weight - 2.65 kgs; Thickness - 5mm; It comes with dual handle with premium grip for easy to use; The pan heats quickly and spreads heat evenly which helps in reducing hot spots that can burn food, as a result, your cookware will continue to provide an exceptional cooking experience.
- ONE-PIECE DESIGN:- No screws, no rivets, no weld joints and has comfortable depth.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL:- Can use for Dosa Roti, Chapati, Paratha, Bhakari, Phulka ,Egg Omelette, Paneer tikki, Pizza etc.. Works on any stove top,induction stove, electric stove, open fire and charcoal.
- HEALTHY COOKING:- Cast Iron is a Chemical-Free Alternative to Nonstick tawas; Another benefit to using cast-iron tawas in place of nonstick tawas is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick tawas; Acts like non-stick pans when seasoned well.
- HOW TO USE: - Clean the tawa thoroughly after cooking; Re-season the tawa after use; Use the tawa frequently.
3 Health Reasons to Cook with Cast Iron Cooking with Cast Iron Fortifies Your Food with Iron While cast iron doesn’t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food...and that’s a good thing. Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide, especially among women. In fact, 10% of American women are iron-deficient. Cooking food, especially something acidic like tomato sauce in a cast-iron skillet can increase iron content, by as much as 20 times. Cast Iron is a Chemical-Free Alternative to Nonstick Pans Another benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans. The repellent coating that keeps food from sticking to nonstick pots and pans contains PFCs (perfluorocarbons), a chemical that’s linked to liver damage, cancer, developmental problems and, according to one 2011 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, early menopause. PFCs get released—and inhaled—from nonstick pans in the form of fumes when pans are heated on high heat. Likewise, we can ingest them when the surface of the pan gets scratched. Both regular and ceramic-coated cast-iron pans are great alternatives to nonstick pans for this reason. You Can Cook With Less Oil When You Use a Cast-Iron Skillet That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won’t need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron skillet, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth. To clean cast iron, never use soap. Simply gently rub your pan/ skillet with a soft brush and hot water and dry it completely. Do not remove the natural black oil coating.
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.