Fe+ Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Kadhai | Wok 8 Inches (Induction Compatible)
- Regular price
- Rs. 990.00
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Rs. 990.00
- Unit price
- > STRONG & DURABLE:- Size : Diameter - 200mm | 20 cm | 8 inches; It comes with dual handle with premium grip for easy to use; The kadhai heats quickly and spreads heat evenly which helps in reducing hot spots that can burn food, as a result, your cookware will continue to provide an exceptional cooking experience.
- > ONE-PIECE DESIGN:- No screws, no rivets, no weld joints; Comfortable depth; Easy pouring lips on both sides so that no ‘pan-juices’ get wasted.
- > MULTI-FUNCTIONAL:- Works on any stove top,induction stove,open fire and charcoal.
- > HEALTHY COOKING:- Cast Iron is a Chemical-Free Alternative to Nonstick Pans; Another benefit to using cast-iron pans in place of nonstick pans is that you avoid the harmful chemicals that are found in nonstick pans; Acts like non-stick pans when seasoned well- REFER YOUTUBE VIDEOS FOR CAST IRON SEASONING TUTORIALS.
- > HOW TO USE: - Clean the kadhai thoroughly after cooking; Re-season the pan after use; Use the kadhai frequently.
eKitchen cast iron kadhai is designed to deliver premium quality and smart innovation to make them more functional while remaining true to tradition. Cooking in cast iron cookware is good for health, so this is must have cookware in your kitchen for healthy cooking. Our kadhai are deeper and have a wider cooking surface and perfect for delicious curries, sautéing, frying, searing, roasting and getting that authentic ‘charred’ flavour in your daily cooking. SAVES COOKING GAS – High-quality cast material heats quickly, evenly and retains heat longer. Adds a STRONG AUTHENTIC INDIAN FLAVOUR to your preparations. Cast Iron cookware improves with age and frequent use. You can cook with less oil when you use a Cast Iron Kadhai. That lovely sheen on cast-iron cookware is the sign of a well-seasoned pan, which renders it virtually nonstick. The health bonus, of course, is that you won't need to use gads of oil to brown crispy potatoes or sear chicken when cooking in cast-iron. To season your cast-iron kadhai, cover the bottom of the pan with a thick layer of kosher salt and a half inch of cooking oil, then heat until the oil starts to smoke. Carefully pour the salt and oil into a bowl, then use a ball of paper towels to rub the inside of the pan until it is smooth. To clean cast iron, never use soap. Simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely.
All our products are shipped free of cost to all destinations within India.
We have a super convenient 7 days return policy to protect your interests.
Curated products from Indian SMEs
We curate the best value for money kitchen and home products for you.
Be Vocal for Local.